Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Rundown

---audiolog start---
TMN: you're the one I've been eating so much about? You don't look like much.
Devin: you look like.... A LOT more then what I thought. 
TMN: what? How?
Devin: manufactured NEWBORN. You're like a giant fucking.... Something. Are you a transformer? 
TMN: oh. This is what the Wooden Girl was talking about.
Devin: oh, her? I met her. What'd she say?
TMN: she said you you're overly obnoxious and extremely annoying
Devin: ..........yup. Sounds accurate. 
TMN: we need your assistance.
Devin: you and...who? Demora? 
TMN: no.
Master transformed beside me. He stepped forward, gazing up at the massive fissure of gears, cogs, and long struts of metal. 
TMN: us. We need you to assist that man outside. His name is diamond eye. He has asked for our assistance because of the Black Dog. He has seemingly taken a liking to him, or rather, what he hides from you. Help him. Protect him. The eye will probably make its move. So will te Wooden Girl. We need to be ready. Understand?
Devin: .......I'm suppose..... To fucking.... I have to protect diamond eye? Are you fuckin kidding? 
TMN: either you do it. Or you suffer the consequences that is becoming hollowed.
Devin: .........
---audio-log end---

You see why I've been quiet the last few day or two.  I've been en route to Alyce with DE. We gatta protect him my ass. 
I don't get why people put so fucking much into this.... It's not THAT nessacary. So what if he does? People drop like flies...

-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment