Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One in the morning....

I think I'm picking up my trail. The Dolls are becoming more frequent. They stand and turn on an axis as I drive by. Watching me.
I'm not 100% on what I'm looking into from the wooden girl. All I know is she has information on what to do next. Are we gonna have a. Alliance on our hands? Maybe. I can see the Wooden Girl joining us in whatever fucking exposition master has planned.
I think Alyce is sick. She's been sneezing and we've had to make three too many trips to a gas station for her to throw up. Food poisoning maybe? I'm fine. I feel fine at least. Maybe it was that Plague Doctor fucker. 

Okay this is frustrating. I only know of three. Master, the Wooden Girl, and the Plague Doctor. Master told me there were around eight so.... So who am I missing? I've tried to calm my nerves by reading (Lord of the Flies anyone?) but it doesn't calm me down like it use to. Whatever, I just need to grow the fuck up. I'm waiting for DE to show back up...

I'm waiting, lover~
-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment