Thursday, September 18, 2014

Contact with The Wooden Girl

---Audio log Begin---
TWG: you. Fool.  
Devin: what in the fuck are AHHH
TWG: shut up. You don't want to be caught alone with me.
Devin: are you expecting a blowjob or something? I don't really enjoy splinters.
TWG: Hush, Proxie. *sits self on my chest* I have a deal for you
Devin: I'll go with suitcase four.
TWG: SILENCE *slaps* you will listen. *pins devin* and good things will happen...
Devin: are you tryin to seduce me? I don't think my girlfriend Alyce would like tha-
TWG: *slaps again* silence. You are in no relationship with the bitch of Christmas.
Devin: *chuckles* bitch of Christmas...
TWG: I just wanted you to know how handsome you are....
Devin: yeah. I know I am. Just sayin.
TWG: I like a guy whose full of himself... Can I be full of you too?
Devin: only if I'm tied and naked.
TWG: sounds good to me....*begins coiling string around devin's wrist, trying them to each other behind the car seat.* you are in a very dangerous spot, young man... What buisness did you have of the Screaming Tower?
Devin: I was there to deliver a pizza*strings tighten* nyhhhhhhhhh
Devin: fucking STAHHHHHP
Devin: you know master wont like you fucking with me. Your wooden cunt and what not
TWG: oh but child... He gave me permission... And now you're all mine.... *bends down, clutching a piece of his neck between his jaws*
Devin: *screams, kicking and flailing, sending the car launching forward in acceleration, crashing the car into a tree, sending the wooden girl flying out, and snapping the strings bounding him* OW FUCK!
TWG: You'll come around... *arms raise as if she is being pulled up as a marionette*
Devin: uh.... Bitches... They're all the same... Heart made of wood. 
---Audio Log End---

I wanna persist. But I have a person to meet... This... tower born with the Manufactured Newborn. 
This should be fun...
-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment