Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ouch, right in the don't give a fuck

It's actually kinda sad that you assholes are fucking making posts and shit. Extremely sad. I think im going to change my password so only I know it. You assholes can write in the comments like everyone else. Have fun writing that, bitches. Won't be NEAR as entertaining as this.
look what i can do. I can write big as my balls or as small as yours, DE.
I don't know who the fuck you are, but i don't appriciate you insulting me, Alyce, and Master like that. I'll have you know that i happen to not want to fuck you, Alyce, or De. But i will stab a bitch if nessacary. I got my sword fixed mother fucker. Get the fuck over it. Things aren't very pleasant here and we don't need you to do shit.
We're leaving the empty city after a guy named Icarus. I love the name. So original for something real-life. Maybe i'll have a good cup of tea with him before he dies. Master wants me to kill him. Make sure he knows he's being watched. Imma leave something on his doorstep. I don't give a fuck about all these people. It's been too long since we've had a good Timberwolf raid. I guess you can't do them all the fucking time. I got my sword though, so everything is all good. I guess. It's not as cool as my other one that was shot to fucking bits by Timberwolves, but it gets the job done. Cheap and sharp. Thats all i care about.

I'll make contact with mr Icarus today. I'll post the audio logs when i can. This should be.... Actually fun. I get to scare people legit. Good.

Devin out
-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment