Saturday, June 14, 2014

Anyone else having trouble sleeping?

so this is kinda bullshit. Sixth day. I was actually planning on this, but you know... all this shit about others being like Master. It's kind of unnerving. What are th-
What if that girl that contacted me at the Starbucks worked for one? she said something about fighting. What fighting? Master said that the Empty City was neutral ground, and not to pick fights with any of the others there. Perhaps i may run into her? Or does she have access to the Empty City? Maybe, maybe not. Who else has access?
Do the Twins or Alyce?
Does that person stalking me have access? Whats his name? DE? fuck that guy. He's not Dickshoes McGee. Fuck him.
Look... it's 6:26... and im not feeling too well. Im tired as fucking BALLS and i don't have anything to do... So i guess im planning on distracting myself with this? I don't know.
I kinda miss my friends... Thomas, Kayla... I'll try to find a video of some of me and them... I have a few somewhere on my old phone somewhere... Us just dicking around and doing teenagers....
Damn i'm so lonely....
-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment