Sunday, June 15, 2014

Made Contact

Audio Log
I approached him at a bar where he was getting slammed. All the alcohol was getting to him, and he looked FUCKED UP.
Me: *walks up and sits down beside him, asking for water.
Icarus: Aren't you a little young to be drinking?
Me: Aren't you a little old to be afraid of monsters?
Icarus: what?
Me: I know. I've seen him too. I know you're afraid of him. And thats okay. I can give you information. I can tell you everything you want to know about him.
Icarus: .... *slams down drink* Alright... Meet me at my house. The address is-
Me: I don't need your address. Meet me at mine. I won't be here long anyway. Im on the run.
Icarus: From the tall one?
Me: The tall one? the pale prince is more like it.
Icarus: Right... Where's your house?
Me: In a hotel. *wrote down my address and my neighbor's room number* Meet me there at 9.
---end log---
It's 7:30. an hour and a half he'll be here. He dosen't know my name. It's time to get my murder on.

-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment