Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Slaughter

Im being watched.
I dont know what the fuck it is and i dont really fucking care.
I can hear them tapping at my window at night.
I can see them.
I can hear them.
I can smell them.
I know it's undeniable now.
Alyce and DiamondEye are missing, and i suspect they have something to do with this thing.
It's huge. Fat. Cant hide. I dont think it TRIES to hide.
It's disgusting, and smells of blood. There's no blood on it. It must eat it. Devour everything in sight.
I think it's got cuts, but they dont bleed. They just writhe with maggots.
I think it's got bruises, and it's missing a fraction of it's brain and it's eye. You can see it's patruding skull. Isn't pretty.
Ive come to call this guy the Constable. Someone's gatta govern the others.
Keep an eye out for me.
-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment