Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Alyce Snow. All I have to say.

Who's bright fucking idea was it to send a girl to me in corset. I thought she was another whore in New York running around with a corset and pretty little skirt. Turns out she was after my job, not my dick. Whoops. Showed her the wrong information if you catch my drift.
Heh... Hell of a meeting...
Alyce Snow. My new assistant. We're on our way to Kentucky now, so this shouldn't draw a lot of attention. I don't know a lot about her. all i know is she be lookin' like Christmas with her eyes. I've never seen one green one red. Holy shit. Freaky fucking science experiment. Kinky. Her hair, in long, straight strands hang down to her shoulder, and twist wildly in the wind.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
all seems pretty pointless to me. I don't really know what else to say. I'll be trading Toby in for someone else too. Interesting.... One thing is pretty clear though.

She's not too much of a fan of my penis.
I REGRET NOTHING.
Only everything.
-Devin McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment